May reviews

 Revolution Models Reviews

Welcome back to the Revolution Models reviews blog. Here we bring you our latest reviews sent in to us by our clients. You can see success stories and read about us on the website, but here are some of our testimonials to give you an insight into what to expect on your big day. Contact our team for more info.


I had such a great shoot! I loved my time at the studio! I couldn’t complain! I don't understand why people complain about the deposit, I mean it's the same thing when you pay to go to the Dentist nowadays - your booking their time right. You can’t go to the Dentist without booking in your appointment these days and dropping a deposit, so don't understand why people think they can't do this when booking in for their shoot. Afterall, I got my deposit back straight away after attending my shoot and have no complaints here. Overall, I had such a great time at the shoot and I enjoyed my time and pictures were absolutely great!
Lena


I came into the studio with my best friend and we both had such an excellent time together. We both had a shoot and we both paid a small deposit, and trust me guys this deposit is really worth it! Your place will be secured as well as the first thing when you attend your shoot day, you get that deposit back without having to ask. I must say it was a really professional service and everything worked out smoothly. Not to mention the pictures turned out really great which is a starter pack to break through in the industry, and every penny was worth spending on the portfolio if you're serious about getting into the industry. Me and my friend both agreed to get a package and pay monthly for it and it worked out perfectly fine for us.
Eleanor

Check out more reviews online, and visit the website for more. Contact the team on the Revolution Models website. You can also connect with Revolution Models on their Facebook page. Make sure you leave your comments below and subscribe for more reviews coming soon! Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Reviews

New Reviews Sent In