New Revolution Models Reviews


Here are some of the latest Revolution Models Reviews from our studio. We hope it gives you an insight into what to expect on your modeling photoshoot. We are not a modeling agency. 


"I am so happy to say that every part of my experience has been wonderful, from beginning to end. I received a call and email from Bari, the Senior Talent Coordinator, about a week before my photoshoot, telling me that I was chosen to come in. Every single person I encountered is professional, super friendly, and positive. I appreciate them all so much. I am happy I made the decision to take this chance on myself and them. Thank you Revolution Models."

"Came to Revolution Models a couple of years ago to get my portfolio redone. The staff were great to work with, used those pictures to create my own little website and comp card. A week later I signed with NEXT Models. The rest is history."    



"Hi! This is Morgan Thompson. I spoke with Mel earlier today to ask questions and review and we spoke about my most recent work since doing my beginning portfolio photoshoot with you all. I'm thrilled to say I've been featured on the cover of GMARO magazine!"


"I just wanted to let you know I signed with Gustavo and you can see me on their website right at the top. I also wanted to email you to say thank you so much for informing us about all this stuff on the do’s and don'ts and how to even get into an agency. Love you, have a nice day, and be safe."

"Since coming to the Revolution Models studio, I’ve been working successfully as an independent
model. I’ve had the opportunity to model for clothing and swimwear brands,
be in calendars, do commercials, and much more."


"I’m still at the beginning - 6 months in - but the success that I can relate to you so far is that I have landed two agents: NEW FACES MIAMI and EXCCEL MY DEL AND TALENT. Through EXXCEL I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot with UDO Spreitzenbarth and stylist Myron Mayes- making connections! I’m still pushing and trying to find my little corner of the model world thanks to Revolution Models. "   


Connect with Revolution Models online. Visit the website to read more Revolution Models reviews. Leave your comment below and subscribe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Reviews

May reviews

New Reviews Sent In