New Reviews

Revolution Models Reviews

Welcome back to the Revolution Models reviews blog. Here we will showcase our latest reviews and feedback from the studios. We love receiving testimonials and reviews of our services, to help us improve and also let us know we are doing things right! If you are interested in our types of photography, including fashion, commercial, plus size, female, male and more. 

revolution models


We can create your modelling portfolio. Starter portfolios consisting of 6 retouched images, including copyright, start at $399 at the studio, while an advanced package, which includes portfolio, copyright of up to 80 digital enhanced images, 20 airbrushed pictures, a bespoke website with contact email, Digital Z Cards with all your details, and a five-year portfolio update package, costs $5,999. Here are 5 of our latest reviews:

Review 1

Portfolios are essential for getting work with an agency or company. This is like a resume filled with photos that showcases your versatility as a model, and it shows what you can do. Professional images are not a requirement for agencies, but they demonstrate to them that you are a professional model and serious about a modeling career.

Review 2

Came to Revolution Models a couple of years ago to get my portfolio redone. The staff were great to work with, used those pictures to create my own little website and comp card. A week later I signed with NEXT models. The rest is history.

Review 3

I am so happy to say that every part of my experience has been wonderful, from beginning to end. I received a call and email from Bari, the Senior Talent Coordinator, about a week before my photoshoot, telling me that I was chosen to come in. Every single person I encountered is professional, super friendly, and positive. I appreciate them all so much. I am happy I made the decision to take this chance on myself and them. Thank you Revolution Models.

Review 4

Hi! This is Morgan Thompson. I spoke with Mel earlier today to ask questions and review and we spoke about my most recent work since doing my beginning portfolio photoshoot with you all. I'm thrilled to say I've been featured on the cover of GMARO magazine!

Review 5

I just wanted to let you know I signed with Gustavo and you can see me on their website right at the top. I also wanted to email you to say thank you so much for informing us about all this stuff on the do’s and don'ts  and how to even get into an agency. Love you, have a nice day and be safe.

Find out more about our services, including Z Cards and photoshoots. Your portfolio with Revolution Models will be tailored to the niches you want to explore and will include professionally produced and photoshoots that showcase your best qualities. Connect with Revolution Models on YouTube. Read the Revolution Models blog here and more Revolution Models reviews here..




Comments

  1. Such a cool studio at Revolution Models Dallas and great reviews too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May reviews

New Reviews Sent In